As a Government Sales Bid Specialist, your primary responsibility is to research and manage all government bids, solicitations, un-solicited proposals and quotations for federal, state, and local government.
This position involves extensive researching, identifying leads, organizing bids and following all processes until final contract approval. You will be responsible to understand any and all special requirements on bids and solicitations to ensure we comply with the regulations.
Please note that if you have not done this job in the past, please don’t not apply. We need someone that can literally hit the ground running, who is intimately familiar with what it takes to be successful in this role, and who has the drive to ensure that it is.
- We offer competitive pay and bonus opportunity.
- Excellent health, dental, and vision benefits.
- Free lunch, snacks, and drinks every day at the office.
- 100 hours of PTO with 10 paid holidays
- Job Type: Full-time
- Pay: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour